This timely redevelopment project reflects the spirit and intent of our investment strategy and features many of the characteristics required for successful project execution, risk management and profitability. Accredited Investors will recognize the rare opportunity to achieve a superior rate of return on a local inner-city redevelopment project with widespread community, municipal and professional support that is prototypical of a new model for urban renewal in Calgary. Next Investor Briefing: October 10, 2012 . 6 p.m. @ Memorial Park Library (prior registration mandatory)
Next Investor Briefing: October 10, 2012 . 6 p.m. @ Memorial Park Library (prior registration mandatory)
- Thoughtfully aligned with community vision and priorities captured through extensive community engagement process initiated by the City of Calgary.
- A pioneering urban redevelopment site situated among several of Calgary’s most amenity-rich inner-city residential neighbourhoods, featuring the Talisman Sports Centre, Stampede Park, Stanley Park, Roxboro Park and Elbow River pathways.
- Superior public transit service including “front door” access to downtown shuttle service and short walk to 39th Avenue LRT station
- Walking distance to major grocery and other retail services as well as the 4th Street Mission District widely known for its eclectic retail and diverse (40+) restaurants and bars.
- A nicely appointed, low-rise apartment and townhome condo complex with two level underground parking.
- The land was successfully rezoned in July 2012 and the project, which is now in pre-development, is expected to require 27 months to complete including 12 months for design, permitting and pre-sales and 15 months of construction.
- This project is expected to be completed by late 2014.
- 27-month investment term -> short holding period
- Managed operational and financial risk by proven developers and professional advisory
- Limited Partnership Units representing a pro rata share ownership of the project
- Limited Partners receive:
- 100% of project profits up to threshold Priority Return ( annual return on capital )
- 70% of project profits up to a threshold return of 16% annual return on capital
- 50% of project profits thereafter
- Downside financial risk protection
- Substantial investment by General Partner which is subordinate to Limited Partners’
- General Partner assumes all other financial risk including construction loan guarantees
- This investment is restricted to Accredited Investors -> Contact us directly for details
Currently accepting subscriptions for co-investment from qualified investors.
- This document does not constitute any offering of securities, may be made privately and without a prospectus pursuant to the Northwest Exemption under ASC Blanket Order 31-505. The investment described herein is not intended for the general public and investors must meet accreditation requirements prior to acceptance by the issuer.
- This is a risky investment and its returns, timing and other characteristics are subject to variation based on market and other risks beyond the control of the issuer. Investors should exercise caution and obtain independent advice prior to investing.
- This document contains forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or future performance. Forward-looking statements are often, but not always, identified by the use of words such as “may”, “will”, “should”, “expect”, “plan”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “predict”, “potential”, “targeting”, “intend”, could, “might”, “continue”, or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. These statements are only predictions. In addition, this website may contain forward-looking statements attributed to third party industry sources.