MISSION ROAD RE-DEVELOPMENT
This timely redevelopment project reflects the spirit and intent of our development strategy and features many of the characteristics required for successful project execution, risk management and profitability.
Calgary Urban Equities is proud to lead the first significant residential re-development initiative on Mission Road in decades and support the interests of surrounding communities by ensuring our development efforts make a positive impact.
- Thoughtfully aligned with community vision and priorities captured through extensive community engagement process initiated by the City of Calgary.
- A pioneering urban redevelopment site situated among several of Calgary’s most amenity-rich inner-city residential neighbourhoods, featuring the Talisman Sports Centre, Stampede Park, Stanley Park, Roxboro Park and Elbow River pathways.
- Superior public transit service including “front door” access to downtown shuttle service and short walk to 39th Avenue LRT station
- Walking distance to major grocery and other retail services as well as the 4th Street Mission District widely known for its eclectic retail and diverse (40+) restaurants and bars.
- A nicely appointed, low-rise apartment / townhome condo complex with amenity retail and lofted street-level units facing Mission Road.
- Two ‘stacked’ parkades, along with grade level covered parking, accommodate all residential and visitor parking onsite, while angled street parking on Mission Road will serve any commercial uses.
- The land was successfully rezoned in July 2012 and the project, which is now fully approved, is currently under construction.
- This project is expected to be completed by mid-2016.