MISSION ROAD RE-DEVELOPMENT
Calgary Urban Equities is proud to have led the first significant residential re-development initiative on Mission Road in decades and support the interests of surrounding communities by ensuring our development efforts made a positive impact.
This timely redevelopment project reflects the spirit and intent of our development strategy and featured many elements required for successful project execution, risk management and profitability.
- Thoughtfully aligned with community vision and priorities captured through extensive community engagement process initiated by the City of Calgary.
- A pioneering urban redevelopment site situated among several of Calgary’s most amenity-rich inner-city residential neighbourhoods, featuring the Talisman Sports Centre, Stampede Park, Stanley Park, Roxboro Park and Elbow River pathways.
- Superior public transit service including “front door” access to downtown shuttle service and a short walk to 39th Avenue LRT station
- Walking distance to major grocery and other retail services as well as the 4th Street Mission District widely known for its eclectic retail and diverse (40+) restaurants and bars.
- A nicely appointed, low-rise apartment condominium complex with amenity retail and lofted street-level units facing Mission Road.
- Two ‘stacked’ parkades, along with grade level covered parking, accommodate all residential and visitor parking onsite, while additional street parking on Mission Road will serve all commercial uses.
- The project was a finalist for both apartment design and digital marketing awards through the Canadian Homebuilders’ Associatin – Calgary Region in 2013 and 2014.